Drug & Alcohol Professionals
The vast majority of cases that come through the Dependency Court System involve drug and alcohol abuse at some level.
This includes abuses by the child, parent or caregivers. Drug and Alcohol services are an essential piece in the reunification of families who are involved in the child welfare system.
Brochures & Handbooks/Guides
- Family Finding & Family Group Decision Making
- Office of Children & Families in the Courts
- Psychotropic Medication Key Questions
- Addiction is a Family Disease
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Drug Testing Specimens
- Best Practices for Families Impacted by Substance Use Disorder
- Considerations for the Court on Stages of Change
- Co-Occurring Residential Licensed Programs
- Drug Detection Windows
- Indicators of Substance Abuse in Adults
- On-Site Versus Laboratory-Based Drug Testing
- Stages of Recovery and Recovery Support Benchcard
- Pennsylvania Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA), United States Department of Health and Human Services
- Drug & Alcohol State Roundtable Workgroup
Click here to access various video resources.