Resources for Parents & Families
As you work with your caseworker and the court system, you may find that you need some other specific information that applies to your situation. There are a number of resources you might want to consider.
No matter what your specific situation may be, there is likely information available that pertains to you. We’ve either created or collected a few good resources below.
Brochures & Handbooks/Guides
- Information about Pennsylvania’s Dependency System
- A Parent’s Guide to Understanding Pennsylvania’s Dependency System
- An Educational Video for Judges and Legal Professionals – Office of Children & Families in the Courts (ocfcpacourts.us)
- Kinship Care
Click here for additional video resources.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Zero To Three (formerly known as National Center for Infants, Toddlers & Families)
- KidsSource Parenting Resources
(a resource page of helpful information)
- Rise Magazine
(by and for parents who have been effected by the Child Welfare system)
- National Fatherhood Initiative
- Post Permanency Services