Court Improvement Program
The Child Welfare Court Improvement Program (‘CIP’) is a federally-funded initiative that supports Family Courts’ mandate to promote the safety, permanence and well-being of abused and neglected children.
CIP provides resources and technical assistance for states to enhance and promote innovation in dependency court operations and practices. Major areas of focus include:
- Supporting judicial leadership
- Collaborating with interdependent systems
- Educating the bench, bar and court managers
- Enhancing decision making with data
- Promoting the use of alternative dispute resolution, specifically Family Group Decision Making
To learn more about the Court Improvement Program click here.